Silhouette Soft THREAD Brow Lift treatment
The Silhouette Soft Thread Brow Lift or Brow Thread lift procedure is designed to rejuvenate the forehead with a minimally invasive procedure that is performed under local
have a Silhouette Soft THREAD Brow ? lift
- A Silhouette Soft Brow lift is performed to regain a more youthful fresh look by lifting drooping forehead and eyebrows.
- The Silhouette Soft Thread Brow lift is used to enhance the upper facial features to gain a rejuvenated appearance.
- Brow Thread lift Surgery is carried out to correct sagging tissues, skin, fat and muscles of the forehead and eyebrows.
Book Your Consultation
As we age several things happen to our face.
- The skin loses elasticity and becomes lax, fat decreases and gravity
makesthe forehead and eyebrows droop.
- Muscles also lose their size and strength or may become enlarged (muscle hypertrophy) working against gravity to keep the forehead and eyebrows in a youthful position. With overactive forehead muscles (frontalis muscles) typical horizontal forehead lines appear and the face takes on the typical features of
- The skin loses collagen and hyaluronic acid with sun-damage and pollution and smoking and consequently pigmentation (age spots), loose skin and wrinkles appear.
A Silhouette Soft Thread Brow Lift will help reposition the forehead and eyebrows, to achieve a natural subtle youthful appearance. However, in combination with your Silhouette Soft Lift procedure, several other non-surgical or minimally invasive treatments may be suitable to achieve the optimum rejuvenation of the forehead.
Rejuvenation Silhouette Soft Thread Brow Lift treatments or procedures may include skin care for a better looking and clear skin, Botox treatment, Dermal Filler treatment and Silhouette Soft Thread Midface and Lower Face Lift procedure. What is right for you will clearly depend on your goals.
45 – 60min
1 to 3 days
18 months on average
What is a Silhouette Soft Thread Brow Lift?
What are the benefits of a Silhouette Soft Thread Brow Lift?
Am I the ideal patient for a Silhouette Soft Thread Brow Lift?
Does a Silhouette Brow Lift require a general anaesthetic or hospitalisation?
How long is the Silhouette Soft Brow Lift procedure?
What reassurance do I have with the Silhouette Soft Lift Sutures?
How long is the recovery time for Silhouette Soft Brow Lift?
What about the results of Silhouette Soft Brow Lift?
Why is Silhouette Soft Brow Lift the best available procedure in the lunch lift market?
The Silhouette Sutures are used in areas other than aesthetic surgery. Many surgeons are using the Silhouette Sutures to treat facial paralysis.
The Silhouette Soft Lift technique is the most reliable on the market as it is based on mechanics;
The unique design of the hollow cones is harmless and the Silhouette Sutures are strong and resilient.
Is Silhouette Soft Brow Lift an alternative to a traditional brow lift (Endoscopic Brow lift)?
REQUEST SILHOUETTE SOFT THREAD Brow LIFT CONSULTATION