Delaying the signs of Ageing – Dermal Fillers treatment
With the passage of time the shape of the face changes from a triangle broadest at the top to a triangle narrow at the top and broader at the base. We lose volume; so that the youthful smooth convex contours are replaced by concave ones. The elevator muscles that hold the tissues up become weaker and the depressor muscles become stronger. So together with the effect of gravity, facial features sag and move ‘South’. The jaw line weakens and the corners of the mouth droop.
From the age of thirty, we lose one per cent of facial collagen every year. Together with the loss of elastin and facial fat the ‘upholstery’ of the face becomes thinner.The time for cell renewal increases with age. As teenagers, the surface layer of cells is replaced on weekly basis whilst in our sixties, this process can take up to six weeks. So the surface is made up of older cells with accumulation of dead skin cells.
Also, deeper inside the face, the facial skeleton shrinks with age. Eye and nose sockets enlarge so that eyes appear more deeply set and the tip of the nose droops. The integrity of the lower jaw line diminishes, as bone is lost.
Older skin shows the accumulative effects of sun damage and life style factors such as smoking, dehydration, poor diet and stress.
Call today to arrange a Dermal Fillers consultation
Book Your Consultation
Dermal Fillers can help reduce the signs of aging by replacing lost facial volume, treating wrinkles and folds and restoring the facial contours:
- Deep Frown Line Dermal Fillers Treatment
- Nose to Mouth Lines Dermal Fillers Treatment
- Mouth to Lip Lines Dermal Fillers Treatment
- Smokers’ Lines Dermal Fillers Treatment
- Marionette Lines Dermal Fillers Treatment
- Saggy Skin Dermal Fillers Treatment
- Cheek Bone Enhancement Dermal Fillers Treatment
- Nose Reshape Dermal Fillers Treatment
- Scarring Dermal Fillers Treatment
- Lips Volume Dermal Fillers Treatment
- Cheek Volume Dermal Fillers Treatment
- Tired Eyes Dermal Fillers Treatment
- Hand Rejuvenation Dermal Fillers Treatment