Mesotherapy treatment for Skin
What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy treatment involves injecting microscopic quantities of a
Which cosmetic conditions can Mesotherapy treat?
It is used to treat cosmetic conditions, such as acne, cellulite, stretch marks, scars, puffiness, sagging skin and wrinkles.
When Will I see Results?
Results vary depending on your body type and the condition being treated. On average, patients notice visible improvement in two to three sessions. For certain conditions, patients see results after the first session.
Will the results last?
The results do last, especially when combined with exercise and proper nutrition. However, we cannot stop the natural ageing process and regular maintenance visits may be recommended.
Are the treatments painful?
You may feel a slight pinching or burning sensation when the injections are administered. However, we can provide a topical anaesthetic that makes treatment virtually painless.
Are there any side effects?
A side effect of Mesotherapy is bruising, which generally resolves over one week.Patients may experience temporary soreness. This will subside within 24-48 hours.
Mesotherapy for Skin
- See results without surgery
- Little downtime
- Personalised consultation for the best treatment for you
- We are passionate about skin health
- Discuss your needs at an in-depth consultation where all your questions will be answered
- Receive advice on ways to maintain your skin in the best possible way
- Our comprehensive knowledge of head and neck anatomy and physiology, together with extensive training in the use of cosmetic treatments, give outstanding natural-looking results
20 – 30min
Up to 12 months