DERMAL FILLERS TREATMENTS at Excellence Medical
Dermal fillers are non-surgical cosmetic treatments used to bring a more youthful appearance by restoring volume and natural fullness to the face and lips. Dr. Roy is highly skilled in helping you decide how you want to enhance and restore the contours of your face in a very natural way.
What are Dermal Filler treatments?
As the ageing process continues, collagen production in our skin gradually decreases giving rise to:
- Skin laxity
- Appearance of fine and deep wrinkle lines with loss of facial volume and fullness.
- Dermal fillers are very effective in treating these complaints. They give immediate aesthetic effect due to elastic gel matrix injected and impart longer term effects due to bio stimulation, promoting new collagen formation.
- As we age, we lose fat from different facial areas. Dermal fillers can be used to restotre this lost fat volume in a very natural looking way.
The benefits of Dermal Fillers
It is a revolutionary and increasingly popular clinic based aesthetic medical treatment that:
- Smoothens out wrinkles and skin folds,
- Provides volume for facial volume restoration,
- Used for contouring for restoring facial definition, treating flattening facial contours and skin laxity and hence provides a non-surgical way to achieve rejuvenated and attractive aesthetic look.
- In addition, the treatment promotes skin renewal by an internal mechanism of collagen formation.
- The aesthetic results are very natural looking and subtle.
- Dermal fillers are also an option for people who wish to visibly reduce the signs of ageing without undergoing invasive and expensive cosmetic surgery.
Dermal Filler Treatments
The following dermal filler treatments can be carried out with outstanding cosmetic outcomes.
- Wrinkles, fine lines and deep creases can be smoothed, restoring a fresher and younger appearance.
- Facial volume depletion can be restored, which may result from weight loss or the ageing process in which the facial volume is decreased over time from the cheeks, under the eyes and other parts of the face.
- Enhancement of the lips, with excellent lip definition, filling and volume restoration for thin or wrinkled lips (sometimes referred to a barcode lips), restoring aesthetic look of the lips and correcting the balance and proportions between the upper and lower lip.
- Cheeks dermal filler treatment has a lifting, contouring and volume restoring effect on the cheeks, restoring and contouring high cheek bones.
- Gross and visible asymmetry of the face can be improved.
- Under the eyes hollowness (tear trough deformity) and hollowness of temple area can be corrected and restored.
- Non surgical rhinoplasty/ nose correction can be carried out for reshaping nose imperfections without the need for surgical intervention.
- The treatment can also be used on the neck and hands to improve skin texture and laxity by promoting more robust thicker and
- healthier looking skin.
- Contouring of lower jaw line and chin enhancement and the treatment of jowls, making them aesthetically pleasing.
- Improving imperfections like scars and depressions due to trauma or volume loss.
Ageing typically causes volume loss in the soft tissues and facial bones, coupled with loss of skin elasticity, causing wrinkles, hollowness and flattening.
Dermal fillers treatments reverse the above and provide a youthful and fresh appearance. These procedures are sometimes referred to as ‘injectables’, ‘temporary fillers’ or ‘soft tissue fillers’.
Hyaluronic acid is present in all living organisms. In your skin it creates volume, resulting in a healthy and vital appearance. The Dermal Filler contains hyaluronic acid in the form of a crystal-clear gel injected into the skin to lift the lip, wrinkle or fold. Once in the skin, it works together with the body’s own hyaluronic acid and joins forces to create volume.
Dissolves with time, leaving you a choice:
Hyaluronic Acid’s ability to bind water is unique, and when the molecules dissolve even they turn into water and depart without leaving any trace in your body. Unlike permanent implants, it always leaves you a choice when the effect of the treatment has worn off. Who knows what the concept of ideal beauty will be in 5, 10 or 20 years? Furthermore, a face is constantly changing and beauty is best maintained by periodically evaluating the need for further treatment.
In contrast to other biodegradable implants, Hyaluronic acid is not extracted from animals. This means no risk of allergic reactions. Therefore, it is perfectly safe to use instantly without pre-testing.
How long the effect of the dermal filler treatment lasts is very individual. It depends on many factors such as the structure of the skin, lifestyle and age as well as on the degree of perfection demanded by the individual. However, we know that for the majority of the patients treated about 50-80% of the effect remains after 6 months. Most people choose to have a touch-up done within a year of the original treatment.
The great thing about dermal fillers is that you can replenish your natural beauty whenever you feel the need. A touch-up can be performed any time you like after the previous treatment.
The treatment takes about 30 minutes and the result is prompt. When treating wrinkles, pain relief is usually not needed but can be easily achieved. The treated area can be slightly swollen and red for I2-24 hours. For further details concerning your specific treatment, please consult us.
Book Your Consultation
Dermal Fillers FAQ’s
How long does the treatment take?
Does the treatment hurt or is it painful?
What is the dermal filler made of?
How long does the dermal filler last in the body?
How long does it take to visibly see the results?
How long is the downtime to recovery?
Who performs the treatments?
What is the difference between other anti-wrinkle treatments and Dermal Fillers treatments?
What are the possible complications of dermal fillers?
Are dermal fillers safe to use?
The results from the treatment of Dermal Filler may vary person to person
REQUEST DERMAL FILLERS CONSULTATION TODAY