Delaying the signs of Ageing with Botox
With the passage of time the shape of the face changes from a triangle broadest at the top to a triangle narrow at the top and broader at the base. We lose volume as we age; so that the youthful smooth convex contours are replaced by concave ones. The elevator muscles and suspensory ligaments that hold the tissues up become weaker and the depressor muscles become stronger. So that together with the effect of gravity, facial features sag and move ‘South’. The jaw line weakens and the corners of the mouth droop.
From the age of thirty we lose one percent of facial collagen every year. Together with loss of elastin and fat the ‘upholstery’ of the face becomes thinner. The time for cell renewal increases with age. As teenagers, the surface layer of cells is replaced almost weekly whilst in our sixties this process can take up to six weeks. So the surface is made up of older cells with an accumulation of dead skin.
The facial skeleton shrinks with age. Eye and nose sockets enlarge so that eyes appear more deeply set and the tip of the nose droops. The integrity of the lower jaw line diminishes, as bone is lost.
Older skin shows the accumulative effects of sun damage and lifestyle factors such as smoking, dehydration, poor diet and stress.
These can all be treated with Botox
Book Your Consultation
Botox Treatments Dublin can help reduce the sagging aging by treating the muscles that cause facial lines and wrinkles:
- Crows Feet Botox Treatment: the lines around your eyes
- Platysma Muscle Botox treatments: causing sagging jawline and necklines
- Lifting the corners of the mouth by Botox treatments
- Forehead and frown lines Botox treatments
- Botox treatments Lifting and reshaping the nose
- Smokers’ lines Botox Treatments
- Marionette lines Botox Treatments
- Botox Treatments Bunny lines: over the bridge of the nose
- Heavy Jowls Botox Treatments
- Botox Treatments Anti Wrinkled neck
- Botox Treatments for Tired Eyes
- Lowered eyebrows Botox Treatments
REQUEST BOTOX CONSULTATION TODAY
DELAYING THE SIGNS OF AGING TREATMENT