Silhouette Soft Brow Lift treatment
The Silhouette Soft Brow Lift or Brow Thread lift procedure is designed to rejuvenate the forehead with a minimally invasive procedure that is performed under local
Why have a Silhouette Soft Brow lift?
- A Silhouette Soft Brow lift is performed to regain a more youthful fresh look by lifting drooping forehead and eyebrows.
- The Silhouette Soft Brow lift is used to enhance the upper facial features to gain a rejuvenated appearance.
- Brow Thread lift Surgery is carried out to correct sagging tissues, skin, fat and muscles of the forehead and eyebrows.
As we age several things happen to our face.
- The skin loses elasticity and becomes lax, fat decreases and gravity makes the forehead and eyebrows droop.
- Muscles also lose their size and strength or may become enlarged (muscle hypertrophy) working against gravity to keep the forehead and eyebrows in a youthful position. With overactive forehead muscles (frontalis muscles) typical horizontal forehead lines appear and the face takes on the typical features of ageing.
- The skin loses collagen and hyaluronic acid with sun-damage and pollution and smoking and consequently pigmentation (age spots), loose skin and wrinkles appear.
A Silhouette Soft Brow lift will help reposition the forehead and eyebrows, to achieve a natural subtle youthful appearance. However, in combination with your Silhouette Soft Lift procedure, several other non-surgical or minimally invasive treatments may be suitable to achieve the optimum rejuvenation of the forehead.
Rejuvenation treatments or procedures may include skin care for a better looking and clear skin, Botox treatment, Dermal Filler treatment and Silhouette Soft Midface and Lower Face Lift procedure. What is right for you will clearly depend on your goals.
45 – 60min
1 to 3 days
18 months on average
What is a Silhouette Soft Brow Lift?
Silhouette Soft Brow Lift is a new technique developed for use with Silhouette Sutures, a new suspension thread. This minimally invasive technique is used to lift and reposition sagging Forehead, mid face and neck tissue. Silhouette Sutures offer significantly greater lift due to their unique absorbable cones which give strong traction when lifting the soft tissue.
What are the benefits of a Silhouette Brow Lift?
Silhouette Soft Lift is efficient for the Forehead / Eyebrow lift, Midface lift, Lower Face Lift and Neck lift.
Am I the ideal patient for a Silhouette Brow Lift?
If you are over 35 to 45 years old and have started experiencing upper facial sagging with drooping of the eyebrows then you may benefit from Silhouette Soft Brow Lift.
Does a Silhouette Brow Lift require a general anaesthetic or hospitalisation?
A Silhouette Brow Lift is performed under local anaesthetic in an out-patient setting without the need of hospitalisation.
How long is the Silhouette soft Brow Lift procedure?
The procedure takes about 45 minutes for the Forehead / Brow Lift procedure.
What reassurance do I have with the Silhouette Sutures?
The Silhouette Sutures have been approved by the USA, FDA and have received the CE mark. These approvals are unique in the market.
How long is the recovery time?
Patients can go back to their normal activities within one to three days but it usually takes ten to 14 days for the skin to fully recover its natural aspect and for any marks to disappear.
What about the results?
The results are first and foremost natural. Your appearance is less tired, your forehead is refreshed but you remain the same. This rejuvenation keeps all your expressions alive.
Why is Silhouette Soft Brow Lift the best available procedure in the lunch lift market?
The Silhouette Sutures are used in areas other than aesthetic surgery. Many surgeons are using the Silhouette Sutures to treat facial paralysis.
The Silhouette Soft Lift technique is the most reliable on the market as it is based on mechanics;
The unique design of the hollow cones is harmless and the Silhouette Sutures are strong and resilient.
Is Silhouette Lift an alternative to a traditional brow lift (Endoscopic Brow lift)?
A Silhouette Brow Lift cannot replace a traditional Brow lift (Endoscopic Brow lift) if you are considering this procedure. It is, however, an effective way of postponing an Endoscopic Brow lift for several years.